We are pleased to confirm the UKEV Forum 2023 will be live in person at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge hosted by Dr Hannah Jackson and Dr Tim Williams and the UKEV board.
Keynote speakers are confirmed, Professor Samir EL Andaloussi (Karolinska Institute), Dr Esther Nolte-t Hoen (Utrecht University), Dr Nicole Noren Hooten (NIH) and Professor Yorgo Modis (Cambridge University)
- EV detection/quantification, biomarkers, EV functions in health and disease and EV therapeutics
- Short talks and lightning talks for delegates
- Exhibition and talks by industrial sponsors
- Early Career Training Workshop pre-main-meeting (tickets available in registration)
- Conference Dinner at Trinity College